LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
MAXXAIR Ventilation Solutions warrants to the retail customer that the products listed below shall be free of defects in material and workmanship for the following time period from the original date of purchase.
MAXXAIR & MAXXAIR II Vent Covers - 6 Years
MAXXAIR MINI VENT - 1 Year
FANMATE - 6 Years
UNIMAXX Vent Lid - 6 Years
MAXXSHADE - 1 Year
MAXXFAN, MAXXFAN Plus, MAXXFAN Deluxe - 2 Years
TUFFMAXX - Limited lifetime to original purchaser
During the warranty period, MAXXAIR Ventilation Solutions will, at no charge, repair or replace defective product, or at the option of MAXXAIR Ventilation Solutions, issue a credit on account for the original purchase price of the product within a reasonable time. MAXXAIR Ventilation Solutions, at its sole discretion, will decide if the unit is to be returned to MAXXAIR Ventilation Solutions. This warranty does not extend to any MAXXAIR Ventilation Solutions product that has been damaged or rendered defective (a) as a result of an accident, mis-use or abuse, (b) by the use of parts not manufactured or sold by MAXXAIR Ventilation Solutions, or (c) by modification of the product. Labor charges for removal or replacement of the product are the responsibility of the customer.
This Limited Warranty covers only products purchased from MAXXAIR Ventilation Solutions and resold by an authorized dealer, retailer or seller and does not cover used, salvaged or refurbished products.
NULLIFICATION OF WARRANTY
- The occurrence of any of the following nullifies and voids this warranty: Any non-authorized modification, repair or physical damage to the product, accidental or otherwise, not caused by a defect in material or workmanship.
- If MAXXAIR Ventilation Solutions determines that the product has been improperly installed (see installation instructions), altered in any way or tampered with. Does not cover damage incurred by connecting to 115 Volts AC.
The warranty does not protect against acts of God, such as direct lightning strikes, flood, earthquake and war. It also does not protect against vandalism, theft, normal-use wear and tear, abuse, damage due to low voltage disturbances, product or equipment modification or alteration.
This warranty contains the sole warranty of MAXXAIR Ventilation Solutions. There are no other warranties, expressed or, except as required by law in the State of Kansas, implied, including implied warranty or condition of quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and such implied warranties, if any, are limited in duration to the terms of this warranty.
MAXXAIR Ventilation Solutions expressly disclaims any liability under this warranty for any sums that exceed the retail value of the unit. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts.
No agent or representative of MAXXAIR Ventilation Solutions, retailer, distributor or dealer has any express or implied authority to make any representation, promise, guarantee or warranty not stated in the Limited Product Warranty.
In no event shall MAXXAIR Ventilation Solutions be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or multiple damages arising out of the use of the product or damage to the connected equipment, regardless of the legal theory on which such claim is based; even if advised of the possibility of such damage. The excluded damages include, but are not limited to, loss of profits, loss of savings or revenue, loss of life, injury, loss of use of the product or the connected equipment or any associated equipment, cost of capital, cost of any subsequent equipment, downtime, the claims of third parties, including customers, and damage to property. Some states do not allow exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages. This warranty is valid in the United States and Canada only.
This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, obligations or liabilities expressed or implied by the company. Any properly installed device that proves defective in normal use will be repaired or replaced at MAXXAIR Ventilation Solutions option provided the procedure as stated below is followed:
- Submit request for a Return Authorization Number by contacting MAXXAIR Customer Service: Call: (574) 247-9235 E-mail: [email protected] Fax: (316) 832-3417
- Properly package the returned unit. MAXXAIR Ventilation Solutions may at its sole discretion, issue a credit and not require the return of the product.
- Display Return Authorization Number on outside of the box.
- Supply a full written description of the problem.
- Specify your name, address and daytime phone number.
- Ship the unit freight prepaid directly to: RV Products, A Division of Airxcel, 3050 N. St. Francis Street, Wichita, KS 67219
Download MAXXAIR Product Limited Warranty (pdf - 167 KB)
Warranty registration is no longer needed for Maxxair products. Please keep your bill of sale as your proof of purchase should you need any warranty assitance. If you have any questions please contact Customer Service via the Contact Us page.
- For Full WARRANTY Terms and conditions on products purchased in Australia or New Zealand, please visit www.coastrv.com.au or www.coastrv.co.nz.
- For products purchased outside of the US, Australia or New Zealand, please contact your AIRXCEL, INC. distributor.